Terms of Service
Valid as of 15 July 2019
These Terms of Service apply to your use of the Services provided to you by Inside Outside London Ltd (“us”, "our", or “we”). When the Services used are provided via the Website then you must also adhere to the Website Terms and Conditions of Use found at
1. In these Terms of Service, the following definitions apply:
"Us", "Our" or "We"
means the company Inside Outside London Ltd.
has the meaning given in clause 8.
means the social experiences arranged and/or hosted by Inside Outside London Ltd at Event Venues on your behalf.
“Events Code of Conduct”
means the code detailed at clauses 5, 6, 7 and 8.
means the person(s) responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the event as per the event itinerary and enforcing the Events Code of Conduct.
is the restaurant, bar, club, hotel, premises or other establishment and/or supplier where an Event is held.
means: a) our arranging and/or hosting events at event venues; b) all functionality provided on the Website, (this includes browsing the Website); and c) any other additional services as may be provided to you by us from time to time.
"Event Venue Services"
means the food, drinks and hospitality services provided at the Event Venues.
"User" or “you” or “your”
means an individual that Uses the Services.
means the website hosted at and all related websites and/or web and mobile applications.
This is Inside Outside London Ltd charge for our services.
This is the charge for the processing of payments.
This is the money held by us to pay for event venue services included as detailed in the event.
"Gourmand Membership" or 'Membership"
This is a premium membership offered by Inside Outside London Ltd which provides its members with special events, discounts, perks and promotions. This membership has an annual cost to members.
Acceptance of the Terms of Service
4. You agree to:
a) Provide accurate information on booking an Event including in respect of any special requirements.
b) Read and agree to the applicable Cancellation Policy before booking an Event.
c) Ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and adhere to any special conditions detailed in respect of any Event.
d) Be 21 years old or over as at the date of your first Event.
Events Code of Conduct
5. The Events Code of Conduct is to be upheld at all Events. We reserve the right to cancel membership, refuse bookings or cancel existing bookings or Services for anyone who is found to have breached the Events Code of Conduct.
6. Code of Conduct
Inside Outside London Ltd is dedicated to providing a welcoming and safe environment for all who attend our events, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate any form of intimidation, harassment, discrimination or disrespectful conduct at our Events. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments and inappropriate or demeaning
language related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion. Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the Event Host may take any
action in their absolute discretion they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from an Event. If you are being harassed, notice that
someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, notify the Event Host immediately or email email@example.com.
7. Late Attendance
You will endeavour to attend Events at the specified start time. Please notify the Event Host immediately if you are running late. If you do not arrive by the specified time, Inside Outside London Ltd is not liable for any loss to the experience incurred as a result of your late attendance. Further, this may, without any liability to us, result in your exclusion from the relevant Event so as not to impact the experience of others.
8. Additional purchases not included in cost of Event
Each Event will state what is and what is not included in your cost of booking. Any additional menu items or event venue services purchased by you at the Event Venue other than the cost of your booking (“Additional Items”) must be paid to the Event Venue before leaving. You agree to indemnify Inside Outside London Limited in full against all liability, loss, damages, costs and expenses (including legal expenses and consequential or economic loss) suffered by or incurred Inside Outside London Limited as a result of or in connection with your Additional Items.
9. We will advertise the details of the Event as agreed with the Event Venue. However, these details are subject to change by the Event Venue. Any changes to the details offered by the Event Venue will be communicated promptly to you. If you wish to cancel your booking as a result of these changes, please see the Cancellation Policy.
10. You acknowledge that Inside Outside London Ltd reserves the right to accept commissions upon the supply of products or performance of Our Services with an Event Venue or in respect of any Event.
11. If you have a disability or medical condition that requires special arrangements to be made, or specific dietary requirements, please notify us of your requests immediately when making your booking. These will be communicated to the Event Venue to ensure they can accommodate your needs. Inside Outside London Ltd reserves the right to cancel your booking if the Event Venue is not able to accommodate any requests.
12. Event Venues are responsible for providing you with the Event Venue Services and products. However, Inside Outside London Ltd is an arranger of Events at Event Venues. It is not the provider of the Event Venue Services.
13. Event Venues may impose their own terms and conditions which, may be communicated to you by the Event Venue. These will apply to the supply of goods and/or Event Venue Services by that Event Venue to you.
14. The Event Venue, and not Inside Outside London Ltd is: (a) the seller of the food and beverages including service charge; (b) solely responsible for providing you the relevant Event Venue Services at their Event Venue; (c) solely responsible for your safety when using the Event Venues’ premises and facilities. As a result, Inside Outside London Ltd has no liability for the product and Event Venue Services provided by the Event Venue and excludes any liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any complaint in respect of the products and Event Venue Services provided by the Event Venue should be addressed with the Event Venue directly and will be subject to the relevant Event Venue terms and conditions and policies, if any.
15. You are liable for any loss or damage which you may cause at the Event Venues and agree to adhere to all housekeeping rules, terms and conditions, procedures and policies (including policies as to behaviour and conduct) that may be in place at any event venue. You agree to indemnify Inside Outside London Limited in full against all liability, loss, damages, costs and expenses (including legal expenses and consequential or economic loss) suffered by or incurred by Inside Outside London Ltd as a result of or in connection with any claims against us by any Event Venue arising from your use of their facilities.
16. Admission to any Event Venue is at all times at the sole discretion of that Event Venue and Inside Outside London Ltd has no liability where you are refused admission.
Price and Payment
17. The price of any of our Events consists of Inside Outside London Ltd Organiser Fee, a Booking Fee and the Monies Held to pay for any included Event Venue Services provided by the Event Venue stated to be included in the details of the Event.
18. We reserve the right, from time to time, to run special promotional offers on Events. Special offers may include, but are not limited to, price promotions. In the event of a Special offer, additional terms and conditions may apply which will be made available at the time of booking. Any places booked for an Event prior to the special offer will not be offered the promotion retrospectively.
Event Cancellations and Refunds
19. Every Event organised by us will have a clearly written Cancellation Policy. If you wish to cancel your attendance for an Event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellation requests must be received promptly and in writing.
20. A refund will only be offered if your cancellation meets the criteria for a refund as detailed in the Cancellation Policy. Please note in all cases the booking fee for your Event is non-refundable.
21. If cancellations do not meet the conditions detailed in the Cancellation Policy, you will not be entitled to a refund of any Monies Held by Inside Outside London Ltd.
22. Tickets purchased are non-transferable. If you have found a substitute, substitution requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. If the substitution request is accepted the substitute will be provided a link to the Website where they can book onto the Event by purchasing their ticket and agree to the Terms of Service. A refund minus the Booking Fee for the original Event booked will only be provided once the substitute has booked onto the Event and agreed to the Terms of Service. If there are any additional disability or medical condition that requires special arrangements to be made, or specific dietary requirements as result of this substitution Inside Outside London Ltd reserves the right to refuse the substitution if the Event Venue cannot accommodate. The price the substitute pays for the ticket will either be equal to original booking or higher if the membership level of the substitute constitutes a higher ticket price. In no circumstances can the substitute ticket be a lower price than original ticket.
23. We reserve the right at any time and without prior warning to change the details of the Event where we need to do so due to circumstances outside of our control (including, but not limited to, situations where sufficient numbers have not booked for the Event or the Event Venue has changed their product or Event Venue Services details). We will have no liability for losses or costs which you may incur due to such change in details. If you wish to cancel a booking for an Event due to a change in Event details, we will refund your booking payment (in full as soon as possible) or offer you an alternative Event if one is available. You have the choice of accepting, as your sole and exclusive remedy against us, the refund or attending the alternative Event.
24. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase but reserve the right to refund using an alternative method.
Gourmand Membership Fees, Cancellations and Renewals
25. For the first year of your Membership; Membership Fees and the Joining Fees payable shall be confirmed to you prior to acceptance of your Membership application. The Joining Fee and Membership fee shall be payable in full upon acceptance of your Membership application. Any increase or decrease to the Membership Fees for subsequent years of Membership will be notified to all Members in advance or their Renewal Dates.
26. You acknowledge that your payment of the Joining Fee and Membership constitutes your express request for us to begin to supply you with the membership services.
27. Subject to Clauses 29 and 30 Membership Fees are non-refundable. Your Joining Fee covers our costs in setting up your Membership and is non-refundable in all circumstances.
28. You have the right to cancel your Membership until the end of 14 days after the day on which we accept your Membership application ("Cancellation Period") and we would ask that you inform us of your decision in writing.
29. If you cancel your Membership within the Cancellation Period, you will be reimbursed for your Membership Fee, less deductions for the Member Services we have performed up until you informed us of your decision to cancel.
30. Inside Outside London Ltd reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership where it has reason to do so. If Inside Outside London Ltd cancels your Membership, where it is reasonable to do so Inside Outside London Ltd shall refund the balance of the current annual Membership Fee on a pro rata basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Membership Fee relates.
31. Membership Fees are due on acceptance of your Membership application and annually thereafter (the "Renewal Date"), and full payment will be taken by Inside Outside London Ltd annually in advance by direct debit or payment by a credit or debit card which you have authorised us to deduct such payment from ("Payment Card") in accordance with the relevant invoice.
32. Where you have provided us with details of a Payment Card or have authorised a direct debit mandate, you hereby expressly authorise Inside Outside London Ltd to deduct collect renewal Membership Fees up to 28 days prior to or on your Renewal Date. Alternatively, you will be contacted directly in order to renew your Membership.
33. If you do not wish to renew your Membership you must notify us in writing at least 30 days prior to your Renewal Date.
34. If you do not notify us in accordance with Clause 33, Inside Outside London Ltd reserves the right to recharge the then current Membership Fee in order to renew the Membership.
35. Inside Outside London Ltd reserve the right to refuse to provide the Member Services should any payment due not be received.
Limitation of Liability
36. Exclusions: We are not liable to you, (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, indemnity, or otherwise) for:
(a) any loss (whether direct or indirect) of profit, revenue, anticipated savings, or goodwill;
(b) any loss to or corruption of data;
(c) any fines prescribed by any authorities;
(d) any loss arising from business interruption or reputational damage;
(e) any indirect or consequential loss, regardless of whether any of these types of loss were contemplated at the time of contracting for the relevant Our Services.
Notwithstanding the above exclusions, neither Party excludes or limits any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
37. Our maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with the Our Services (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, indemnity, or otherwise) is limited to the value of the relevant Our Services.
38. We accept no liability for damage to, or loss of, personal belongings. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss (including, without limitation, theft) of any property occasioned on Event Venues save for any damage caused by our negligence in which circumstances our liability shall be limited to the lesser of: i) the amount of our insurance for such losses; and ii) the value of your booking in respect of the relevant Our Services.
39. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
40. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using Our Services, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website. For
contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other
communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not
affect your statutory rights.
41. We may use photographs or video taken at Events in publicity and marketing materials, including use on our Website as well as being shared and stored on third-party platforms. Your attendance at an Event may mean that you are featured in such photographs and you are deemed not to object to the taking of such photographs as detailed above. If you do not wish to be included in any photograph, please notify the Event host at the relevant Event prior to the photographs being taken.
42. Inside Outside London Ltd reserves the right to change this Terms of Service as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the Terms of Service on your first use of Our Services following the alterations.
43. Governing law and jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English and Welsh law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.