BOM Pure Asian Food: Learn, Cook and Dine Korean Cuisine
Time & Location
About The Event
Join BOM for a special cooking and dining experience where you learn about Korean cuisine. Learn the secrets of traditional
korean fermentation with kimchi-making and other Korean recipes.
The Koreans masters the art of pickling of vegetables using fermentation that is known to improve your gut health.
Kimchi is mainly served as a side dish with every meal but also can be served as a main dish.
1) You will understand the principles of fermentation and how to prepare the most famous kimchi in the world using cabbage, salt, Korean chilli powder and other secret ingredients.
2) Then, we will use the kimchi in 2 recipes:
Jjigae (Korean tofu soup), Buchimgae (Korean pancake)
3) If times allows, we will prepare some banchan (Korean side dishes)
4) We will then proceed to the dining area to enjoy the dishes as an entire meal with rice, a dessert and Korean traditional drinks.
Ticket Price: £52.25
Learn about the principles of fermentation and kimchi preparation.
Cook 2 Korean dishes with using kimchi as an ingredient.
Dine - Join the dining table for a full meal of kimchi dishes prepared, rice, dessert and Korean traditional drinks.
Refunds will only be offered if the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. To cancel your reservation please email email@example.com. Please note that tickets are non-transferable.
- Learn, Cook & Dine Korean£52.50£52.500£0